Saturday, February 28, 2015

Designing with Design Boards


When it comes to interior decorating my head is swimming with a million ideas but for others it may be difficult or perplexing getting started. To help you get started with the direction you want to go in I have created some DESIGN BOARDS. These give you several different options with regards to what style you lean towards, color schemes, furniture and artwork choices. Personally I like neutrals but am leaning towards color these days with coral being my favorite color at the moment.

Below are three of the many Design boards for you to peruse. You are sure to find something you like or lean towards in the other boards on the website here. Let me know which is your favorite and why.





See more samples of Design Boards on our website and if you are looking for direction or inspiration feel free to pick my brains and together we can come up with a happy solution.

Hugs
Lynda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...