Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Decor Around Our Home

Subtle touches of Fall decor around the home makes it so warm and inviting. This year I used a sprinkling of white mini pumpkins and medium sized orange ones. This pretty brass bowl was a gift from our supplier and the white pumpkins looked perfect in them. While you're here have you noticed my new (to me) spider table ! I had been wanting one for evah ! Hunted one down at the Brimfield Antique show in July but they were beyond my budget. And while trolling Craigslist last week I found this baby and brought her home from Woodbridge. It was huge and oh so pretty, and my hunt for the perfect coffee table ends here.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend !





  




Visit our website to see our other Interior Decorating projects

hugs
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...